Providence Strategic Consulting, Inc. (PSCI) is an experienced public affairs and marketing firm in central California. We specialize in effective communications surrounding issues and entitlements (project permitting), as well as public relations campaigns for businesses including social media management, advertising and marketing.
Providence Strategic Consulting, Inc. (PSCI) is a full-service public affairs, marketing and communications firm headquartered in Bakersfield, California. PSCI specializes in developing strategic communications plans with extensive expertise in public affairs campaigns designed to produce successful project permitting. Our firm provides public relations support, website development and manages multiple social media accounts for our clients daily. Our current clients include those in agriculture, water, oil and gas, transportation, healthcare, non-profit and telecommunications.
The Video Production Manager reports to the Director of Operations and is a full-time, salaried employee primarily responsible of seeing video projects through from concept development to post-production & delivery on behalf our clients and Providence. In addition, the Video Production manager will assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns for Providence and our clients.
- Conduct photo and video shoots for clients, edit photos and videos
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
- Supervise additional staff during video production
- Ensure all projects are on schedule
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Digital Marketing and Website Building/Design
- Develop and implement new marketing strategies, as well as improve existing strategies, using all necessary tools (e.g. websites, emails, SEO, Google AdWords, social media and blogs)
- Manage and coordinate client websites. Analyze web traffic for clients and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Create and monitor ads
- Create and execute video campaigns for our company and our clients
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies and developments
- Social Media Management/Engagement
- Assist with the company’s/client’s social media profiles and presence and create content for same
- Run social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Explore ways to engage and identify new social networks
- Media buying for client campaigns
- Graphic Design
- Train, direct and develop staff as needed
- Complete other duties as assigned
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS (IF ANY):
- A bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in graphic design, marketing or similar is required
- Knowledge of shooting and editing videos
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Experience with live streaming is a plus
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- Hard working team player with exceptional organizational skills and outstanding speaking and writing ability
- Flexibility with hours – available for day and occasional evening and weekend meetings/events
- Must possess a reliable vehicle, have a valid California driver’s license with driving record acceptable to the Company’s insurance provider, and be able to travel within Kern County
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software is required
- Requires daily and/or weekly contact with peers in own and other departments, as well as management, to assure effective collaboration and obtain necessary assistance for current projects. Also requires daily and/or weekly contact with clients to assure effective project outcomes
- Obtain Aircraft License within six months of hire date
- Speak, read, and write in English
- Experience in media buying
- Unmanned Aircraft License
- Speak, read, and write in Spanish
BENEFITS & PERKS:
We offer competitive salary, flexible scheduling, healthcare, retirement plans and the opportunity to work in a fast- paced, fun and successful team environment. #Winning
Providence Strategic Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinance.
Please fill out all of the sections below:
- I understand that if I am being considered for employment by this company, I may be required to submit to a post-offer physical and drug/alcohol testing (all of which will be paid for by this company) and to authorize the release of the physical examination and test results to this company. Applicants whose test results are positive (prohibited substances present) will not be eligible for further employment consideration.
- Any acceptance of employment will be predicated upon the truthfulness of the written and verbal statements contained within this Application and pre-employment process. I understand that should my employer find that any statement I have made is not truthful, any job extended to me may be withdrawn and, if employed, I may be subject to termination.
- I understand this Application for Employment is not to be confused as a guarantee of employment for a specific time. I further understand that my employment with this company does not constitute any form of contract, implied or expressed, and such employment will be terminable at will either by myself or my employer upon notice of one party to the other. My continued employment is dependent on satisfactory performance and the continued need for my services as determined by this organization.
- I grant my employer approval, after my termination of employment to release information which it may deem appropriate regarding my employment with or termination from the organization, to anyone who has a reasonable basis for making such inquiry. So long as the information disclosed is not known by this organization to be inaccurate, this organization shall not incur legal liability of any nature in connection with the furnishing of such information.
- I understand that my Application for Employment will be placed in an active status for a period of six months during which time it will be reviewed as job openings occur in my area(s) of job interest. I also understand that should I wish to continue being considered for job openings beyond the six month period, I must reapply by (a) submitting a new Application for Employment or by (b) submitting a letter requesting renewal of my Application and including an update of my qualifications (recent work history, educational achievements, etc.).
|Position Title||Video Production Manager|