Providence Strategic Consulting, Inc. offers an internship program for budding public relations and public affairs professionals. Through our robust program, you will work closely with our project leads on client projects learning best practices, strategies and tactics for the communications industry. There’s nothing that we love more than encouraging and fostering the growth of future professionals. If you share a passion for writing, being creative, acquiring new skills and all things PR/public affairs, apply to our program! Applications open in January for spring, May for summer and August for fall. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
- 90 day paid internship
- Part-time, Temporary
- During spring, summer and fall
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Pursuing a degree in public relations, public affairs or related field (Required)
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)